END-WET 2023

endracingendracing Grand Forks, NDMember
edited January 2023 in Event Announcements

Hey folks, it's on! https://endracing.com/end-wet

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/919561912405894/?ref=newsfeed

We are pointing people to this thread to match swimmers up with support paddlers.

IronMikeHeatherF

Comments

• AmyElizAmyEliz United StatesNew Member

Looking to hire a kayaker for the swim! Let me know if you are interested in joining me in the 36 mile adventure!!!

• Tesswim12Tesswim12 United StatesNew Member

Also looking to hire a support kayaker for the swim. Super excited (okay and always a little nervous) for this North Dakota swim!

• Hi, there! Getting ready for this next swim adventure and would love to hire a local paddler who knows the river and likes feed time and snacks as much as I do! Paddling may be a harder job than swimming, but I promise to make it the best experience I can for you.

• KatPuhlKatPuhl Grand ForksNew Member

Hello! I am a looking to support paddle someone who is still looking for a support paddler. I've helped once a few years ago, so I'm still a little new to the whole thing, but willing to work to help someone! Feel free to comment here on my post if you're interested in hiring me and we can talk out the details!

curlyHeatherFendracingMvG
  • Update: Kat Puhl (above) and I have connected. So I am all set for a paddler.

endracingthelittlemerwookieswimracedirectordude
  • evmoevmo SydneyAdmin

I've been wanting to do this swim for a while. 2023 is the year, it turns out. Looking forward to it!

HeatherFthelittlemerwookieMLambyswimracedirectordude
  • mpetrov09mpetrov09 East Grand ForksNew Member

If anyone still needs a support paddler, I would be happy to offer my services.

endracingSwimswamswumswimracedirectordude
  • curlycurly Issaquah, WASenior Member

I think it's pretty cool that kayakers have joined up on this site to support swimmers.

Kate_AlexanderMLambyendracingswimracedirectordudeJSwimAl5555
  • SwimswamswumSwimswamswum Minneapolis, MNNew Member

Hey there! I’m looking for a support paddler! Willing to compensate for time