2023 MSF Photo Calendar - now available

evmoevmo SydneyAdmin
edited November 2022 in General Discussion

Announcing the 9th annual MSF Photo Calendar - a stunning set of marathon swimming images to inspire us through 2023. Congratulations to the winning photographers, who will all receive a complimentary copy.

You can preview the photos and order calendars and other swag (including the limited-edition orange and hot pink caps) at:

https://marathonswimmers.org/photo-calendar/2023

Thank you for supporting the MSF project!

Tagged:
MLambyKatieBunkejoyceOpenh2owendyv34ismuqattashSwimmersuzrlmthelittlemerwookieswimmer25kAlex_Arevalo

Comments

• kejoycekejoyce New EnglandSenior Member

Such a stunning cover photo!!

evmo
  • Best cover ever!

evmoKatieBun
  • curlycurly Issaquah, WASenior Member

@Openh2o said:
    Best cover ever!

Might be the best calendar ever. I can't decide which pic is my favorite. I look at one image and then the next pic is even more incredible. Beautiful job by all the photographers. If all the pictures were of this quality, I can't imagine how hard it must have been to edit it down to the twelve finalists.

evmoKatieBunOpenh2oMLamby
  • evmoevmo SydneyAdmin
    edited November 2022

Hey all,

If you want a copy of the calendar, please order by Monday, November 28 (end of day, NYC time). I will submit the print order the following day - and that will be the only order.

Also, sad to say, this may be the last MSF photo calendar. Inflationary costs of printing and reduced interest in paper/hard copy calendars have combined to make this project economically infeasible (since we give away 13 copies to the photographers). This year it will likely be a net loss after shipping.

Anyway -- last call!

rlmswimmer25kbahsan22
  • kejoycekejoyce New EnglandSenior Member

I am exceptionally sad about the possibility this is the last calendar 😫

• evmoevmo SydneyAdmin

The calendars have arrived from the printer! The first batches were mailed out yesterday and today (orders of 2 or more). Single orders will go out Mon/Tues. Shipping time <4 days for US addresses, ~2 weeks for outside the US.

Thanks to everyone who has supported this project over the years.

kejoyceLakeBaggercurlySwimmersuzthelittlemerwookieKatieBunIronMikeMLambyrlm
  • KatieBunKatieBun CornwallSenior Member

In spite of our postal strikes over here, my calendar arrived today. Thank you, Evan. It's fabulous.

evmo

Oh hey, I forgot to mention. THE APRIL PICTURE IS COMPLETELY AWESOME!!! I love it.

evmowendyv34rlm

Today would probably be a good day to acknowledge the excellent choice of picture for September. A poignant reminder of the twists and turns that life can take.

rlmevmoOpenh2o
  • swimmer25kswimmer25k Charter Member

@curly said:
    Today would probably be a good day to acknowledge the excellent choice of picture for September. A poignant reminder of the twists and turns that life can take.

Thank you.

rlmBillyChambersOpenh2oSwimmersuz