Now Available - 2021 MSF Photo Calendar

evmoevmo SydneyAdmin
edited November 2020 in Admin Communications

Photos have been selected and the seventh annual MSF Photo Calendar is now available.

Preview and purchase calendars at https://marathonswimmers.org/photo-calendar/2021

This year's cover is a stunning underwater shot of five Ala Moana Swim Club members during a tandem crossing of the Kaulakahi Channel between the Hawaiian islands of Kauai and Niʻihau.

A big thank you to everyone for the submissions, and for supporting the MSF project.

Tagged:
BogdanZIronMikeKate_AlexanderKatieBunphodgeszohothelittlemerwookieSwimmersuzViveBenewendyv34StLucia_ChannelAnthonyMcCarleyrlmSpacemanspiff

Comments

• IronMikeIronMike Northern VirginiaCharter Member

So I go to buy my annual supply of the awesome MSF calendar. In the name section, my computer offers me pre-filled in names and addresses of my family members. I choose myself, then scroll to the bottom to make sure everything is filled out correctly.

Imagine my surprise when I get to the bottom and am about to click on the PayPal button. My total is just a bit shy of $98,000.

Seems my computer put my zip code in the boxes for magnets, patches, stickers...

Sorry @evmo, you'll get about $97,962 less with my order. ;)

evmoSoloSwimmersuzBogdanZ

We're all just carbon, water, starlight, oxygen and dreams

• JillianJillian Los Banos, CAMember

James got his calendar today! Thank you, Evan!

evmoIronMikeStLucia_ChannelkejoyceKate_AlexanderthelittlemerwookieSolo
  • evmoevmo SydneyAdmin

Awesome, James and Jillian! Thanks for contributing this photo of James' Angel Island swim.

In other news, the initial bulk print run is now sold out. Calendars may still be purchased; however, they will ship directly from the printer on an as-needed basis. Because these one-off printings don't have the cost savings of the initial bulk run, I had to raise the price by about $4 per calendar. As before, discounts are available for multi-calendar purchases.

Thanks everyone for the interest and support of MSF.

thelittlemerwookieIronMikeBogdanZSwimmersuzStLucia_Channelpavlicov