The new "MSF Store" - marathonswimmers.org/store

evmoevmo SydneyAdmin
edited February 2019 in General Discussion

MSF now has a storefront, which hopefully will reduce some of the hassles involved with taking orders, shipping, faffing around with paypal, etc. Currently available products include photo calendars, silicone swim caps (yellow and "Sarah Thomas gold"), patches (new!), magnets, stickers, and a few DVDs of the Driven documentary.

marathonswimmers.org/store

Unfortunately I was not able to transfer account login details from the Forum to the Store, so if you want to save your shipping address & other details you'll need to register a new account with the Store, OR just use the Guest Checkout option.

Still hoping to bring back t-shirts & hoodies at some point!

Any questions, thoughts, ideas, feel free to use this thread.

Tagged:
loneswimmerssthomasthelittlemerwookierlmKate_AlexanderKatieBunAnthonyMcCarleyDanSimonelliswimrn62IronMikephodgeszohoj9swimCathyInCACopelj26MaryStella

Comments

• dpm50dpm50 PA, U.S.Senior Member

Nice! Will you be getting other gear, like t-shirts or jackets?

• swimrn62swimrn62 Stowe, VTSenior Member

I'm guessing a best-seller would be a changing robe/caftan with a MSF logo. They're a convenient answer to the near universal need of marathon swimmers to change from wet swim suit to dry clothes on the beach or in a parking lot.

dpm50evmoIronMikeDeema
  • j9swimj9swim CharlestonSenior Member

my issue #1 long sleeve tee is starting to wear out, its a favorite for both its tribal identification and it came in womans sizes!!

AnthonyMcCarleyCopelj26
  • You could become the leading global distributor of Desitin.

• evmoevmo SydneyAdmin
    edited February 2019

I thought the e-commerce technology behind the MSF Store (opencart) would reduce hassles, but in the end it just created different sorts of hassles.

If you had trouble using the old Store, I invite you check out the new new MSF Store, which is just a single page with an order form and CC payments powered by Stripe.

marathonswimmers.or/store

Any other products people want?

Some have mentioned hoodies. I may be able to figure something out with Teespring (where we currently offer t-shirts), but in the meantime, one simple option is to buy an unadorned hoodie, and sew an MSF patch ($6) onto it.

ArikJSwimMaryStellaAnthonyMcCarleyKatieBun
  • Sarah4140Sarah4140 DenverMember

evmo said:

Any other products people want?

Some have mentioned hoodies. I may be able to figure something out with Teespring (where we currently offer t-shirts)...

YES! MSF hoodie great idea! And in the meantime I will restock caps and T-shirt’s...

KatieBun
  • IronMikeIronMike Northern VirginiaCharter Member

I could use another polo, maybe in navy or black...

We're all just carbon, water, starlight, oxygen and dreams

• IronMikeIronMike Northern VirginiaCharter Member

Oh, and how about stocking caps for after swims when we're freezing our butts off?

Sara_Wolf

We're all just carbon, water, starlight, oxygen and dreams