MSF Core Group
The MSF Core Group oversees standards and policy for MSF projects, and defines and advances MSF objectives, to:
- Maintain authoritative historical records of successful swims.
- Preserve the sport's spirit and traditions by articulating general rules and standards.
- Publish and ratify documentation of independent swims.
- Foster connections and information sharing among the global practitioners of ultraswimming.
- Recognize outstanding swims and contributions to the sport.
Core group members:
- David Barra
- Caroline Block
- Elaine Kornbau Howley
- Andrew Malinak
- Anthony McCarley
- Evan Morrison
- Emma Radford
- Sarah Thomas
Thanks to all for their service. Learn more at https://marathonswimmers.org/team