BLS - Crew Member Request

JayJay Outside Boston, MAMember

Sort of late here, but not completely desperate. My sister was originally going to be my crew for BLS this Saturday, 8/17 - but she is now unable to help. My boater's girlfriend will be on the boat and she has offered to be the crew, but she has no experience with doing that. I am just checking to see if anyone MIGHT be around on the 17th and be willing to serve as my crew. I am very low maintenance -- all liquid feeds, which will be prepared ahead of time. First feed at :45, then :30 thereafter. If anyone is interested, please send me private message. I'm happy to compensate for time. Thanks - Jim C.

IronMike

Comments

• emkhowleyemkhowley Boston, MACharter Member

Jim- you might try posting a request for help on the Boston Open water Swimming Facebook page. Someone local might be available to help. Alternatively @IronMike are you available?

Jaygregoc

Stop me if you've heard this one...
    A grasshopper walks into a bar...
    https://elainekhowley.com/

• If I were local,, I'd do it!
    I need to get experience crewing...but, I'm so far away from most people, I'd have to coordinate it with a vacay of some sort, in advance.

• Tory1340Tory1340 Metrowest MANew Member

I have zero experience crewing but am local if you're in a total jam.

• JayJay Outside Boston, MAMember

Thanks to all who came forward, but I was able to secure a crew member through Boston Open Water as Elaine suggested. Thank you!

kejoyceSolo